-..-'''-..-Saturday, October 09, 2004-..-'''-..-

* for my poo *

i just had an idea of making a blog for rgie, my poo poo. i love and adore my poo poo so much i wanted to make something for him. when we were both (still) in the philippines i used to always make him stuff, anything from drawing, to cards, to his name made out of straws. i love making stuff for my love. now that i'm so far from him :( i miss doing all that. the only things i do for him now are send email or cards and letters (but i usually stuff the envelopes with anything that could fit). i think this blog would be something nice to work on, i'll be doing it for him. rgie inspires me so much to do anything. i love him so so so much.

hopefully this will be easier than the first blog i made since now i kinda know how to blog after working on mine . i think i'll make this a winnie the pooh one coz rgie is my hunny pooh papa poo poo :) and i hope to finish it just in time for our monthsary on the 12th. this will be my gift for him. i dedicate this to my poo poo.

*tala* sent you love @ |2:36 AM|

Comments: Post a Comment

-..-'''-..-messages-..-'''-..-

rgie
tala
Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com