-..-'''-..-Monday, October 11, 2004-..-'''-..-

* layout almost done *

it's almost 4am. i'm still here working on my surprize for my poo poo. it's our 19th monthsary tomorrow. and i'm making this blog for him, for us. i hope he likes it. i've been working real hard on it, it's my third day trying to perfect it. this blog was more difficult than the other one. afterall, i tried this on my own. how come they never taught me this in psychology? hehe. but i did have fun learning about blogging by myself. and i sure would liek to impress my poo poo.

i searched for pooh skins and most of them were too fancy. i wanted a more simple one. here are some that i found as well cute:



pooh on cloud




pooh, tigger, piglet




pooh and friends



so i combined a few layouts and made my own. so now it's personally made for rgie because my poo poo is so special to me.

*tala* sent you love @ |3:42 AM|

Comments: Post a Comment

-..-'''-..-messages-..-'''-..-

rgie
tala
Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com